SEBO Exclusive 10 Year Warranty
Ten Year Non-Wear Parts | Ten Year Motor | Five Years Labour
*Extended 10-year Warranty ONLY available if product has been purchased from an authorized Canadian SEBO dealer. The standard warranty for all other purchases made within Canada is 5 years for non-wear parts, 5 years on the motor and 1 year for labour. The below warranty agreement is applicable to all SEBO Canada warranties including, but not limited to, the standard 5 year and the extended 10 year.
- Your authorized SEBO dealer or SEBO will provide the original product purchaser with replacement of Non-Wear Parts which fail due to a material or workmanship defect for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase of new product. SEBO Canada will provide a ten (10) year warranty on suction motors and brush drive motors. The drive belts on a SEBO X-Series machine are guaranteed for the life of the machine.
- Your authorized SEBO dealer or SEBO will repair (or will cover labour charges associated with repair) a defective SEBO machine at no cost to the original purchaser, within five (5) years of the original purchase of new product.
- SEBO canada or an authorized SEBO dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO machines which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for SEBO machines used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include filter (dust) bags, micro-hygiene filters, exhaust filters, the cable (external cord), the attachment hose, the brush rollers, the brush roller set or the edge brush, the front bottom plate, the rear bottom plate, the sealing strip, the attachment tube, the crevice nozzle, the upholstery nozzle, the dusting brush and all of the optional attachments.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within Canada.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price, and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase and determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card provided with your new SEBO machine.
- This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from province to province.
- SEBO Canada will not process nor will it accept responsibility for warranty claims for machines purchased from dealers located in the United States. SEBO America will not process nor will it accept responsibility for warranty claims for machines purchased from dealers located in Canada.
- To locate an authorized SEBO dealer in your area, please visit the SEBO Canada website at www.sebocanada.ca. To register a warranty claim in Canada, please e-mail the completed warranty registration card to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the warranty card included with your new machine to the pre-labelled address. For all other inquiries, please e-mail email@example.com or call Floor Care Equipment Ltd. at (403) 250-5005
- The 10 year non-wear parts, 10 year motor and 5 year labour warranty agreement was instituted January 1, 2012 for vacuums purchased on or after this date from authorized full-line SEBO dealers.
- If you purchased your SEBO machine from an authorized SEBO dealer and did not receive a warranty registration code on the box, please contact us at w…@sebocanada.ca.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Used or secondhand products.
- Products outside of the warranty period.
- Items not manufactured by SEBO
- Normal maintenance services.
- Equipment damaged by improper use, accident, other casualty or negligence.
- Machines equipped with non-authorized attachments or modifications.
- Machines on which the serial number has been altered or removed.
The remedies provided under the terms of this Warranty are the purchaser’s exclusive remedies and are in lieu of any other remedies otherwise available.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
SEBO MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SEBO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SAID DISCLAIMER IS NOT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE PROVINCIAL LAW.